2017 Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 Review – Multiply the fun you can take while driving a Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 – the first step into an all-new, four-model line Alterra ATV tour for one and two passengers. Alterra TRV 500 bodywork incorporates new sculptures and TRV proven features with specification package price value. Looking for more power, check out the Arctic Cat TRV 1000cc XT.
Arctic Cat initiated two rider- vehicle, and the latest TRV continue the tradition with an extended chassis featuring newly sculptured seat two passengers extra comfortable with padded backrest, new handles and ergonomically friendly passenger lift passenger footrests, which all provide a premium experience 2-up riding for the driver and passengers.
New features in the platform Alterra crane hooks TRV including dual front and dual halogen lamps with dual rear LED lights. Also new, steel-reinforced composites SpeedRack II front rack is now compatible with all-new, full-sized rear SpeedRack II, both featuring an integrated accessory attachment system offers a 100/200-lb. capacity and, rubber-coated surface safely. This intelligent shelving system allows quick attachment or removal of a wide range of useful accessories. TRV chassis offers dual A- arm front and rear suspension with 10 inches of travel and 11 inches of ground clearance, so that you can be a rough ride with confidence. A rear swaybar improve cornering.
2017 Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 Review – Engine
Powering Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 is liquid-cooled 443cc EFI engine and automatic transmission Duramatic Park, High, Low, Neutral and Reverse, giving subtle power and passion that gives the owners the confidence to ride wherever adventure takes them.
TRV help in Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 UN- suitable driver convenience is Arctic Cat Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS), which provide steering assistance that started in the engine idle and give the steering effort is reduced significantly when in 4WD, especially when the differential lock engaged.
When it is time to go solo, a new and simple latch system allows you to easily remove the passenger seat / backrest combo, or you can replace the seat with a rack or cargo box accessory. Other premium features include hydraulic disc brakes; zero-maintenance bushing sus- pension; drive shaft is sealed; large 5.3-gallon fuel tank; and durable, full-length plastic skid plate. Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 has a powder-coated steel wheels wrapped in 25-in. Carlisle Trail tires Pro. It is available in Red and Lime colors.
2017 Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 Review – Features
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of a punch information. Digital gauges feature all the important indicators of the operating information: RPM, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel gauge.
- Up-In Suspension: Double A-arm optimize wheel motion, translating into a more responsive steering and cornering better. With 11 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel, our Ride-In suspension will stare down anything you put in front of him.
- 500 H1 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: This powerful 443cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled single cylinder delivers smooth, consistent acceleration. electronic fuel injection allows the torque curve and power delivery is wide with constantly set the machine to temperature, altitude and humidity.
- With WD 2/4 next Electrical Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD / 4WD. Overcoming the more rugged terrain with locking front differential with the flick of a switch.
- Front & Rear SpeedRack II: Constructed of high-grade rubber, impact-resistant materials in the upper layers of reinforced steel, you can accumulate a heavy load on it without it breaking down, even in freezing temperatures. It also has 14 SPEEDLOCK ™ attachment points for an easy-on, easy-off accessories.
- Passenger seats: comfortable passenger seat makes this a feast for two. Going solo, this seat can also be removed in seconds.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailers, utility trailers, attachments SPEEDPoint or what you need to haul it doesn’t get much easier with rugged, 2-inch receiver’s rear.
2017 Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 Review – Price
2017 Arctic Cat Alterra TRV 500 going to be released in the country of Canada, United States, Europe and Australia, The estimated price in each nation is different, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.