2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS Review – Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS ATV is one that will finish with comfort and ease. Arctic Cat TBX flexibility starts with rough behind the litter box, which offers 300-lb. payload capacity with box tilt latches on both sides and features a pickup-style tailgate latch. With handy tie-down attachment is integrated into the box and frame TBX, plus an integrated rail that receives supplies crackdown accessories, rear cargo box offers almost unlimited usage for transporting, loading and dumping. Front SpeedRack system offers 100 lbs. payload with quick and simple accessory attachment options.
chassis that offers features that are ideal for work or play: 10 inches of travel in the double A-arm suspension; 11 inches of ground clearance; 100-lb. front rack capacity; 1050-lb. towing capacity; plus 58-in. Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS long wheelbase give required for rear box.
2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS Review – Engine
Powering the 2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS proven 700 H1 engine, which offers a fine haul performance and great fuel economy thanks to the closed-loop system Electronic Fuel Injection her. This match Duramatic automatic transmission with High / Low / Reverse and Park. An electronic 2WD / 4WD / Differential Lock switch on the right control facilitate a shift in / out of 4WD and Diff Lock.
For the ultimate in driving performance, Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS features Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for steering assistance that starts at engine idle and give the steering effort is reduced significantly when in 4WD, especially when the differential lock engaged. Variable assist system is driven by an electronic control unit (ECU) that measures the input power steer- ing against the resistance of the tires and the speed of the vehicle then provides the appropriate assist to the steering column through an electric motor. The result is a lightweight steering input effort, but with enough feedback so that riders feel the tire contact patch that is associated with the field.
With a 5.8-gallon fuel tank, drive shaft and bushing sealed suspension zero-maintenance, TBX 700 lets you focus on riding than wrenching.
2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS Review – Feature
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine With EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with EFI. Good throttle response to give a smooth acceleration and consistent.
- Up-In Suspension: Double A-arm optimize wheel motion, translating into a more responsive steering and cornering better. With 11 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel, our Ride-In suspension will stare down anything you put in front of him.
- Gauge Digital: Index Digital has a large critical indicator of operating information: clock / hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set the button / reset, odometer / trip, gear position, speedometer / tachometer, differential lock, high beam, temperature and oil pressure ,
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat Electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically when the ignition key. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawl.
- With WD 2/4 next Electrical Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD / 4WD. Overcoming the more rugged terrain with locking front differential with the flick of a switch.
- 3 stars Duro Kaden Tires with Powder-Coated Steel Wheels: The Star Kaden Duro 3 is a great all-purpose tires. seamless and grip for the day. Powder coated steel wheels, adding that no nonsense look.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to our utility trailers, boat trailers, attachments SPEEDPoint™ or whatever you need to haul it does not get much easier with rugged, 2-inch receiver’s rear.
- Side Storage Compartments: Storage is something this machine has it in spades. With two 20-lb. the capacity of the storage compartment, take what you need and some things are not.
- Home SpeedRack®: Rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity, which SpeedRack front is made of strong steel and has a built-in entry point that makes adding attachments a snap.
- 300-lb-Large Capacity Tilting Rear Box: The TBX ™ has a tilt cargo box of 300-pound rear tailgate with easy access. Fill it out and throw it with ease.
2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS Review – Price
2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS going to be released in the country of Canada, United States, Europe and Australia, The estimated price in each nation is different, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.