2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS Review – The new lineup for the 2017 Polaris Ranger, Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS is the most powerful utility side-by-side ever. This machine features the ProStar 1000, capable of delivering 80 HP and 61 lb-ft of torque. That’s 17% more HP and 11% more than its predecessor toque.
One major improvement with the new Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS is the throttle control. When set to Performance, allowing you to utilize the full capabilities horsepower engines and reach its full potential for speed. When set to work, you can handle jobs that require precision. Standard mode is a solid mixture of the two.
2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 eps can fit three people, but is also available in a model that can hold a crew of six. Both versions are available in the base model and the premium model (which includes EPS).
2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS – Engine
Ranger XP 1000 is equipped with many features that appeal to everyone looking for a side-by-side utility. Pro-Lock ™ On-Demand AWD allows the Ranger to quickly engage 2WD or AWD – or even a single rear wheels for tight turning in a sensitive field (VersaTrac Turf Mode). Combine that with a class-leading payload capacity and gas-assisted rear box dumping, and you’ve got yourself one heavy duty machinery.
2017 Polaris Ranger XP 900 EPS models offer terrible, 1000ccs leading industry and machinery Prostar 80-horsepower with gobs of torque, the vehicle has more than just an increase in power. All XP 1000 models have a class-leading precision with Three-Mode Throttle Control switch on the dashboard to enhance the driving experience. The operator can choose from three modes for ultimate precision and control: Performance, Standards and Employment, depending on driving conditions and vehicle usage. Performance mode offers maximum and instant throttle response for a snappier acceleration and is used predominantly for leisure purposes. To a mixture of traditional torque and high speed performance, the operator will choose Standard mode. Work mode provides extended low RPM band to better control the slow pace was perfect for towing a trailer or when navigating tight spaces.
2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS – Feature
- Suspension – Borrowing suspension of RZR S 900/1000 is a smart move. It works well and the common parts aftermarket product means that more will be available (shocks, arms, etc.). FOX Podium 2.0 shocks available on Deluxe models.
- Engine / drivetrain – Proven engine with good power and torque. general machinery, axles and coupling means more choice aftermarket. engine placement behind the cabin makes the noise down as well.
- Cab – Great seats and seating position (more upright as the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS). a good size for a taxi; enough to make it comfortable (elbow room) but small enough to be nimble.
- B – Properly sized bed for the intended purpose. Enough for hunting, camping or working around the farm, but not so big that it makes the overall size of the vehicle is larger than it needs to be.
- Door – Half door works great and covers enough to keep you protected from the water / sludge coming from the front tires.
- Instrument Cluster – Position to make it look detached from the steering wheel tilt.