2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300 Review – For 2018, Kawasaki Brute Force 300 continues to impress the driver with all the strength, durability and function that defines a rugged nature of Brute Force ATV. A practical price coupled with excellent performance and reliance Brute Force 300 marks out its nearest competition.
The Brute Force 300 also built strong enough to handle loads of fun on the road and the work on the farm. That all of this while also offering accessible and fun-to-ride feel that can make even the toughest tasks a pleasure!.
2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300 – Engine
2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300 Powered by a 271cc single-cylinder, four-stroke engine, this is the most popular member of the family Brute Force ATV. This machine is set for precise maneuvers and provide more torque at low RPM.
The Brute Force 300 is versatile and suitable for a ranch or farm because it comes with a sturdy front and rear racks for carrying tools and other things. The hunter also was able to get them to the tree stand or blind.
Equipped with a robust carrying racks front and rear, Brute Force 300 can carry 44 lb and 66 lb front teeth at the back, strong hitch allows the Kawasaki Brute Force 300 to tow up to 500 lb behind the front grill space (and mounting bracket) for winch Warn®, which greatly enhances the utility unit
Strong, 271cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine liquid-cooled offering substantial power and torque, especially at low rpm levels thanks to precise engine tuning
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch offers easy operation and smooth transfer of torque
- Optimized CVT ratios provide a memorable tuned engine braking, which takes some of the stress out of riding Brute Force 300 in difficult situations
- Styling reflects featured Kawasaki ATV – the 2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300.
- Durable heavy duty steel tube frame offers long-lasting strength and contributes to the handling characteristics capable
- Triple-disc brakes are easy to service and offers a great power and feel at the lever
- Special Maxxis tire was developed jointly with Kawasaki offers the ideal combination of grip and durability
- Strong rack in front and behind kept 44 and 66 lb, respectively
- Front storage compartment large enough to accommodate four 16-oz. bottle
- 500-lb towing capacity means the ATV can even be used to move equipment around the farm or transport the precious money back from the forest with ease
- Digital instrumentation is easy to read and offers a variety of on-the-go info
- The seating layout allowing sporty riding position for optimal control when the speed of take-up
- Intelligent design bodywork and floor boards offer a full coverage protection mud overall excellent and additional safety for the rider’s feet
2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300 Review – Features
- Powerful, liquid-cooled, four-stroke 271cc engine designed for smooth power and optimum longevity
- SOHC engine is tuned to the dimensions set and an emphasis on low-end and mid-range power, rpm range to be operated most. The power delivery makes the unit easier to control and are ideal for the role of utility and sport.
- Produce impressive horsepower and torque are quite large, up sport and transport quotients away
- Kawasaki Secondary Air System helps to minimize emissions, which allows the Brute Force 300 to clear the stringent EPA and CARB standards
- Polished tooth tooth tooth balancer result in proper meshing, which contributes to low-noise engine
- Opening of Air-Clean channel is located high on the chassis, under the cover grip, which helps prevent water, mud, etc. from getting in
- Soothing recoil starter system offers backup electrical system to a comfortable start