2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE Price – Designed for demanding professionals who need a rugged utility vehicle to do that difficult work in extreme conditions, Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE displays excellent performance and offers one of the best value market report. Powered by a high torque motor 708 cm³, supplied with a compact frame surmounted by a very comfortable saddle, working tirelessly every day can carry a total load of 140 kg on the user side and tow up to 600 kg.
Kodiak 700 EPS SE with Ultramatic® mode with a continuously variable transmission and its 2×4 / 4×4, powerful quad is ideal for towing. The electric power steering is mounted on Kodiak 700 models of PSA makes it easier everyday.
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE – Engine
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE With long lines and short, reverse, neutral and park positions, the automatic transmission Ultramatic® Yamaha is one of the continuously variable system quadriceps market more robust and efficient. With the V-belt, this advanced design provides a natural feeling of engine braking on all wheels, which improves the confidence and control decreased.
The relentless Kodiak 700 EPS SE is equipped with a powerful engine, delivering torque and exceptional power. With a four-valve cylinder head with dual overhead cam head, this engine is 708 cc liquid-cooled energetic provide high torque consistently and regularly, which makes it possible to tackle the toughest jobs.
Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE is equipped with an independent suspension with two triangles KYB compact and long stroke, synonymous with high comfort and excellent maneuverability which allows him to roam in the most difficult terrain. For lasting and reliable braking, Kodiak 700 has front disc brakes and rear brakes sealed oil bath.
- High-Tech Engine – The Kodiak 700 EPS SE includes a capable DOHC 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-infused motor with upgraded torque, control conveyance and motor character—perfect for smooth, calm operation throughout the day. Mikuni® fuel infusion implies simple chilly begins and impeccable fuel conveyance in about any condition.
- Ultramatic® – The Industry’s Most Durable CVT Transmission – 2018 Kodiak 700 EPS SE Ultramatic® transmission highlights a gated shifter, double range (Hi/Lo) drive in addition to invert adapt and is the most developed drive framework accessible. Furthermore, the rigging proportion and Kodiak-particular CVT settings are intended to lower motor RPM and give a smooth, simple to-utilize control character. A programmed outward grasp keeps up consistent belt pressure for diminished belt wear and a sprag grip gives common all-wheel motor braking.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD – The three-position On-Command® 4WD framework gives you a chance to switch between 2WD, constrained slip 4WD and a completely bolted differential 4WD all with the straightforward push of a catch. Abrogate catch permits motor to make greatest rpm in full diff bolt mode.
- Excellent Torque – The motor elements a 10.1:1 pressure proportion and the four-valve head conveys ideal torque for superb responsiveness, even with overwhelming freight loads.
- High-Mounted Air Intake – A long, high-mounted air consumption design expands power and torque while giving extra space to focus stockpiling and simple “no instruments” overhauling of the vast air channel component.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust – Stainless steel debilitate framework includes a screen-sort start arrestor for incredible power with least commotion yield.
- High-Capacity Radiator with Fan – High-limit radiator with fan-help conveys magnificent wind current for most extreme cooling productivity and is situated high in the edge for ideal assurance.
- Gated Shift Lever – Yamaha’s consummate Ultramatic transmission goes through a five-position move lever with High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park entryways—for positive and exact transmission operation.
- Drive System Air Intake – Extraordinarily planned high-mounted drive framework air admission diminishes drive framework temperatures and helps with shielding water and flotsam and jetsam from entering the drive case.
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE – Features
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE For complete control of the machine, Kodiak 700 is equipped with a transmission system 2×4 / 4×4 easy to use. Mounted on the handlebars, mechanical lever for fast and efficient switch from 2×4 mode to a 4×4 mode and instead to choose the best option suited to the terrain and surfaces. SE models have electric selection system On-Command 2×4 and 4×4 with differential lock mode.
To improve comfort and reduce the physical effort, the model PSA from Kodiak 700 is equipped with electric power steering (EPS), designed to provide the perfect balance between assistance and feel for the user. Keeping the steering smooth and precise handling, this system increases comfort, confidence and control of the user.
Kodiak 700 EPS SE models are designed for professional and amateur drivers who want the best in terms of specifications. The first SE models stand out with color “Painted Blue Metallic” with exclusive decor and polished aluminum wheels. There is also “Low Gloss Black” version in aggressive look with matching satin black rims.
In addition to the rear rack and front showing the loading capacity of 140 kg, Kodiak 700 can tow 600 kg, making it a powerful colleagues in the workplace. WARN winch-mount front Provantage 2500 standard for Europe. EPS models are equipped with 2-inch hitch, play an indispensable Kodiak compact utility vehicle.
Kodiak 700 EPS is equipped with a digital dashboard fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, two counters, a time counter, clock, light 4×4, gear indicator involved and see the EPS. Models without EPS (in the non-homologated version) came while the easy to read display with fuel reserve indicator, engine control, coolant temperature indicator and the witness select reverse, neutral and park positions.
- Special Edition Package : Both 2018 Kodiak 700 EPS Special Edition models include an eye-getting shading and realistic plan in either Midnight Blue Metallic or Tactical Black, each accompanying compound wheels.
- High-Tech Engine, Built for the Real World : The Kodiak 700 components an intense 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-infused motor with streamlined torque, control conveyance and motor character—perfect for smooth, calm operation throughout the day.
- Ultramatic® – The Industry’s Most Durable CVT Transmission : Kodiak 700 EPS SE Ultramatic® transmission highlights a gated shifter, double range (Hi/Lo) drive in addition to turn around apparatus and is the most developed drive framework accessible. Furthermore, the rigging proportion and Kodiak-particular CVT settings are intended to lower motor RPM and give a smooth, simple to-utilize control character. A programmed outward grasp keeps up consistent belt strain for decreased belt wear and a sprag grip gives normal all-wheel motor braking.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD : The three-position On-Command® 4WD framework gives you a chance to switch between 2WD, restricted slip 4WD and a completely bolted differential 4WD all with the basic push of a catch. Supersede catch permits motor to make most extreme rpm in full diff bolt mode.
- Compact, Comfortable Chassis The Kodiak 700 EPS SE highlights a smaller and agreeable case with completely autonomous suspension, solely composed 25-inch Maxxis® tires and wide bend An arms giving ideal terrainability, solace and dealing with.
- Class-Leading Power Steering : Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) gives the business’ best adjust of directing help and positive input from the trail, giving most extreme solace and certainty.
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE – Price
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE going to be released in the country of Canada, Australia, Africa, France, United States, and Europe. The estimated price in each nation is different, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price
- 2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE – $8,999