2018 Yamaha Raptor 700r SE Release Date – We believe R & D department at Yamaha sent a team of scientists back in time to catch one of the most ferocious dinosaurs around, Raptor. It’s fast, powerful and aggressive, like the Raptor 700R, so it makes sense that they are somehow enhanced mechanical dinosaur with four wheels and are produced as one of the most iconic sports ATV around. In terms of power and performance, you can not easily beat Yamaha Raptor 700R. The only way to do so is, well, to make it even better with a run in the aftermarket performance parts, which is exactly what we did for our 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R Special Edition.
We feel most motorists would agree that a greater force means better fun, so it is the first step in making Raptor even more ferocious. There are many good manufacturers to choose from, and we went with a dual-exhaust system complete Barker who had snorted meaning behind it. It is not too difficult to install and come in a choice of different colors, such as silver and blue selection we chose. We also bought some hot packs to put on a near Barker rear suspension system so that the shock will not overheat and weaken its performance. Have a higher exhaust flow means the engine wants more air and fuel. To improve the fuel for the engine, we paired with the power system programmer Commander Barker PC5 Power that lets you adjust the mapping of air-to-fuel-ratio through application on your computer.
To complete the ratio of air-to-fuel, we installed a Twin Air intake kit that replaces the stock air filter and mesh filter cone with flowing freely reusable Twin Air Filter. To install the kit Twin Air you will need to drill the rivets out of stock mesh conical strainer. On top of that, we went to Protec to get high-flow airbox lid filter that lets in plenty of air, but it helps keep dirt and dust from the air filter. All that is needed to get the power of the intake and exhaust to adjust the aerial mapping for engine fuels Raptor 700R through the Power Commander, and now dinosaurs could really stretch our legs strong.
2018 Yamaha Raptor 700r SE – Features
1. Aggressive SE Style Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE looks threatening as it is, with additional features such as a dealer-installed, GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards to match his unqiue graphics package. Yamaha Raptor 700R SE is ready to go if the goal is dunes, roads or tracks.
2. Power Bore great- Powered by our most powerful engine large-bore Raptor ever – from the 686cc, fuel-injected power of liquid-cooled. engine produces big torque right off idle, the transition into a mid-range topend fat and horrible.
3. Big power advanced and lightweight chassis, a combination that makes every ATV riders take notice, is standard on the Yamaha Raptor 700R SE, with a hybrid steel and aluminum frame-Controlled Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swingarm combine to produce a super structure -strong and lightest ATV in its class.
4. Rider- Friendly Features A thick comfortable seat provides excellent comfort while counterbalancers double, electric start, and reverse keep things nice and civilized when needed, but when it comes time to pull the trigger on a big-bore Raptor 700R SE stands tall,
5. Suspension Advanced YFZ-inspired handling Raptor 700R SE incredible to experience blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of travel front and 10.1 inches in the rear, smooth out the bumps trail while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, handling solid, and the suspension of these machines have to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
2018 Yamaha Raptor 700r SE – Price
2018 Yamaha Raptor 700 is now available in Blaze Orange for $ 7,899. Be sure to see the Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Yamaha Blue / White and the new tricks Yamaha Raptor 700R SE at Grey Metallic trim.